Protection of personal data
Tickets are sold by Proticket Malaysia as ticketing partner for and on behalf of the event promoter/s sponsors providing the event or other service or merchandise for which tickets are being sold.
By purchasing tickets you and/or the persons using the ticket/s agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as stated in the website.
What information do we collect?
- Proticket acts in partnership with event organisers and sponsors and collects necessary information from ticket purchasers as part of the ticket purchase procedure, this information may be provided to the event organiser/sponsor in order they can update you on the event, inform you of any changes or make you aware of future promotions. Purchase of ticket consents to this arrangement.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company other than those mentioned in clause 1. for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- This policy was last modified on 13th March 2019.
PROTICKET MALAYSIA SDN BHD
18 – A4, JALAN SS6/3, KELANA JAYA,
47301 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA.